Sunday, December 23, 2012

Revlon 2-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron, 1-1/4" Review

I was not given this product, I paid for it but I wanted to write a quick review so I can share with my fans/readers how awesome this product is ! I have been looking for the right curling iron for my hair for a long time. When mine was broken last week(thank you Halie..my 18month old ) lol I had to get a new one, and I used this once today and I fell in love. It is simple to use, and figure out. The end of the curler is not hot so I can hold the end while I am curling and not burn my hand. I had bought another curler that had a glove and it just went right through and burned my hand. I wanted to test this curler, I had nowhere to go today or anything to do other then get my paper so I used NO product and over 10 hours later I STILL have curls in my hair, no they are not as bouncy as they first started as but they are still there. I have never had that happen even with product. My hair is medium , just in between thick and thin . And its very long, half way down my back so it took me about 20 minutes to curl my hair , but having longer hair that is fast. This curler has different options for curling, tight bouncy curls or tousled waves, either or it's beautiful! I will using this a lot, I love how my hair looks and feels. There is little to NO frizz, and for my hair that is awesome in itself. I would recommend this, and the best part? It ONLY cost a little under 20.00!!! Here are some pictures.

This link will take you to look at the technical details and let you google where to buy it online. I got mine at our local Walmart.

And this is me with my pretty hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment